File Your Annual Report

File Your Annual Report

We are no longer accepting paper Annual Report Filings

To file your annual report you will need to log on with ePass. If you have used this online service before (for example when you registered your business) then you already have an account.

Business Services & ePass Login

Do you already have an ePass logon?

It is important that you do not create a new account. Your account has been linked to the business that you are authorized to maintain. If you create a new account then you will need to re-establish the authority.

Are you unsure if you have an ePass logon?

Forgotten if you have an account? Click "Login" and select "Forgot my username or password" on the ePass log on page. If you enter the same email address as when you created the account you will be sent notification of your username.

Filing your annual report for the first time?

If you don't already have a username and password you will need to register in order to access the online services. To begin the process click on "Login”, Click the “Create an Account” button.

  • 1Register with ePass, the one logon for government services.
  • 2Create a user account with the Secretary of State Online Filing System.
  • 3Select the Search for and select the Business you want to file an annual report for.
  • 4File annual report.