August 26, 2010
CONTACT INFORMATION: Terri McCoy, (406) 444-2807
Secretary of State To Unveil "Treasured" Montana Artist
Next "Treasured" Artist is a Photographer from Helena, MT
HELENA, MT - Secretary of State Linda McCulloch will unveil the next "Treasured" Montana Artist on Wednesday, September 1 at 3:00 p.m. in the front lobby of the Secretary of State's Office. Public employees are invited to attend. Refreshments will be served.
"Treasured" Montana Artist Exhibit:
Secretary McCulloch launched the rotating "Treasured" Montana Artist exhibit in January 2009 to showcase diverse talent from across the Treasure State. The next artist is a photographer from Helena, MT.
Past "Treasured" Montana Artists Include:
- Randy McIntyre - Painter/Owner of Natural Canvas Art Studio in Eureka.
- Barbara Van Cleve - Internationally Renowned Photographer from Big Timber.
- Shaila Sorenson - Diverse Artist/Owner of Dancing Moonbeam Art in Bozeman.
- Craig Hergert - Panoramic Photographer/Painter and Studio Owner in Bozeman.
- Julie T. Chapman - Contemporary Western Painter/Art Blogger from Huson.