- 2015 Election Calendar
- November 3 Municipal General Election
- Most Municipal Elections are conducted by mail ballot only; contact your county election office to find out if your municipal election is being conducted by mail.
- Ballots are mailed to Active Voters 15-25 days before election day
- Inactive Voters must activate by updating voter registration information before a ballot will be mailed. If you are on the Inactive list, review information on how to Activate your registration.
- Visit My Voter Page or contact your county election office for more information.
- 2016 Election Calendar
- Filing opens January 14, 2016
- June 7, 2016 Primary Election
- November 8, 2016 General Election
Voter Registration by County, updated daily